Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Friday, February 9, 2018
- - The genius wife who managed to carve a successful career alongside her roaming partner
- - The satisfied home maker who fulfills her own dreams off the career path
- - The disgruntled expat follower who knows how to be a social butterfly
- - The financially independent partner who can afford to create a parallel fantasy life alongside her reality as a dependent follower
- - Parents of the perfect children who never ever engage in any inappropriate behavior or leave you dealing with a trail of anger, shame, worry and sometimes even sheer fear
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Friday, January 8, 2016
This isn't another brag post. It certainly isn't another long monologue about being an expat! Although I tend to write a lot of those.
This is a list…. Pure and simple!!!!
If you are into outdoors, you'll meet your bucket list here.. But if you also like to wear a flowery dress and put on a big sun hat that totally matches your pointy shoes, then head out
for a dainty High Tea, then this list is equally for you.
If you are a traveller at heart and you wish to raise your family flag on each and every province, then HELLO partner :)
The idea is to give you a hint, a clue, a little nudge in a certain direction and a search word to open up the magnificent world of #Google, #Trivago and #Tripadvisor for you.. enjoy and let me know if you have a cool idea for my 2016 list
- Five sports related excursions
- Blog about the bucket list at least 10 times :)